Friday, August 13, 2010

No.17 expect the unexpected

I went shopping with my friends today. I wasn't planning to buy anything, but uh well, let's just say, we always have to expect the unexpected in life haha. Everything can change after you crossed that golden door, including your wallet! The good side is, my Fall weardrobe is almost complete! All I need is a blazer and a satchel to fit into the pieces :)

Now the fun's over, I need to get back to study because I got two exams coming up. This weekend is gonna be bitter, I can taste it already.


I saw this fashionista on lookbook and immediately fell in love with her styles and photography!
Shae Shae from EverythingStyle





1 comment:

  1. hahaha, I'm glad to hear that :D

    www.apieceofcrapdepartment.blogspot.com

    best regards from Sweden :)
    /MALIN

    ReplyDelete